Minerva is a 1-time, hormone-free treatment that removes the lining of your uterus.
When periods get out of control, it’s time to make a move. And now you have an option that doesn’t create a whole new set of problems.
Imagine never needing to buy another pad or tampon again
- Quick, one-time treatment
- No hormones, IUDs, or incisions
- May improve premenstrual symptoms
- Dramatically decreases bleeding
- Treated lining means less clots, less blood
- Covered by insurance
- 93% success rate1
WHAT ABOUT RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS?
Minerva is a simple treatment designed to be safe and comfortable. Side effects beyond the normal discharge as you heal are rare. They include, but are not limited to, thermal injury, perforation of your uterus and infection.
Temporary side effects may include cramping, nausea, discharge and spotting.1
Other side effects include, but are definitely not limited to:
1. Laberge P, Garza-Leal J, Fortin C, Grainger D, Johns DA, Adkins RT, Presthus J, Basinski C, Swarup M, Gimpelson R, Leyland N, Thiel J, Harris M, Burnett PE, Ray GF. A Randomized Controlled Multicenter US Food and Drug Administration Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of the Minerva Endometrial Ablation System: One-Year Follow-Up Results. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2017 Jan 1;24(1):124-132.
2. Minerva Surgical Endometrial Ablation System Operator’s Manual L0001 Rev. E. Available at: www.endmyperiod.com/manual. Accessed September 10, 2019.